Ireton’s City Administrator/Clerk is Carol Liston.
Contact the city offices to:
- Sign up for Water and Garbage service or add automated bill pay. Payment may also be made by mail or through the drop off box on the north side of the post offices.
- Register your pet
- Rent the Ireton Community Center, enclosed shelter at the City Park, campground or space at city offices.
- Request to be placed on the City Council’s agenda
- Obtain copies of city records
- Purchase lots in the Westview Addition
- Purchase plots in Pleasant View Cemetery
- Obtain a building permit
- Request a zoning change
- Report potholes and street repairs needed, sidewalks that need to be cleared of snow and damaged sidewalks, streetlight outages
Ireton’s Superintendent of Utilities is Jordan Richardson. He is the city’s only full-time employee other than the City Administrator. There is a link to a list of his responsibilities at left. He directs a staff of part-time employees that varies in size throughout the year.